Back to Staff Directory
Kenneth A. Meister, CFA
Principal, President & COO
Member of ECM Investment Committee, Operating Committee, Risk Management Committee
Area of Focus:
Day-to-day management of all business and non-investment functions as well as operational due diligence
- Helped establish ECM, joining the firm at inception in 2002.
- Responsible for the management of all business and operations of the firm as well as operational due diligence.
- Previously served William Blair & Company in Wealth Management Services, responsible for alternative investment strategy review and selection, and single stock risk management.
- Previously served Ameritech Corporation as Manager-Investment Analysis in the Ameritech Investment Management Department, responsible for non-US equity exposure and portfolio managers, aggregate fund level performance and risk reporting, and operational due diligence on new capital market investment.
- Previously served as an Associate at OLC Advisors/CDA Investment Technology.
- Previously served The Northern Trust Company by assisting large pension plans with asset allocation, manager selection, and risk and performance measurement services.
B.S., Indiana University
M.B.A., Loyola University of Chicago
CFA Institute member
CFA Society of Chicago
Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society
Trustee and Investment Committee Member of Ravinia Festival Association